Monday, April 5, 2010

On how Japanese ATMs are significantly better

Man, they're awesome. No, seriously. Firstly, you can deposit COINS in them, which is awesome. Depositing money is a sinch, and it counts it all for you.
Then, there's the little book. You put it in and it prints out every transaction, so you have a record of everything in your hands. PLUS, if the page doesn't have anymore room for stuff to print, IT TURNS THE PAGE FOR YOU. DUDE, that is cool.

In other news, I'm finally picking up my Japanese studies. And by studies I mean watching anime, reading at least a chapter of manga a night, and going through all the kanji ever, writing them in a book. It takes time, but it's really fun.

Spring is here, at least today. It's sunny, warm (almost 70 degrees out, I think), I'm in a tee-shirt and the sakura trees are blooming. (makes me think of okami...). I really need to get out and take some pictures around town. Hopefully the weather will be nice this weekend and I can bike to the river and get pictures. Then maybe hit up the book off again, or something ^_^

In anime land: Natsume Yuujinchou is really, really good. Everyone should see it. Finished Toradora, Kuroshituji (meh, the manga was better), and Kobato (cute, even though the manga is totally different). My reading pace has picked up, I can now watch anime OTHER than conan while drawing (my listening is better!). I just need to get through all the anime I'm behind on before I get bored again and go on hiatus ^_^;;;

Looking forward to vacation at the end of the month! Very exciting ^_^

Hope you all are well ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment