Thursday, January 14, 2010

Vacation in Kobe

So, the trip mostly included trips to the bookstore. Also, a trip to the most awesome anime store ever.

Aside from that, and awesome time with Hannah, Bill, Cat and Audra, we also went to a really cool exhibit on an artist who works for Ghibli. Also got some really need Ghibli stuff at the giftshop. We took many trips around the area on the train. And we also went to Himeji castle, which was really awesome cool!

Also, hot springs in Arima!!!! MMMMM. And massages. SWEET. Onsen are totally awesome, if a bit too hot on the feet. The best part was this outside thing where you put your feet in warm water, then sat on this black slate seat that has this waterfall that pours down your back and such. Comfy! We also stuck our feet in some water with tiiiiiiny little fish who eat dead skin. It was like a billion tiny little kisses all over my feet. A buzzing that, at a certain level it TICKLED and I had to keep yanking my feet out. They kept trying to get between my toes, but OH NO, I wasn't about to let them! They were called "Dr. Fish" hehehe.

I got to travel on the trains a lot. It was very fun! And as I suspected, I'm not at all bothered by the crowds here. But, it's nice! I'm less scared to go outside. It's just DAMN COLD right now.

Perhaps pictures later of Kobe. Is kinda annoying to post pictures on this site ^_^;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment