Wednesday, February 10, 2010

High school classes

Last day of high school classes! So sad! They were, by far, the high point of my last 4 weeks. In fact, I was having so much fun, that I even forgot the homesickness that was starting to build! It really cheered me up and made life a lot more fun.

So, the class today was questions for me and a game. From both classes, I got: "What's your favorite type of man". HEHEHEH. There was one girl who wanted to ask me how many kids I planned to have, but she didn't manage to ask (it was on her paper). There was another girl who asked me what the words of Brad's proposal were. I bet they were disappointed by how un-romantic it was (Brad is very practical, thus he was very practical in asking me). I got the usual "what's your favorite food, do you like Japan or America better, where's your favorite place to travel in Japan, etc. They determined that I was a "Rekishijo" or history girl (a girl who likes history- it's a thing now in Japan). We played the game, that was fun.

Then, after pictures, at the end of the second class, the first class came in and presented me with flowers! I was so surprised! A potted plant for me to take care of, oh deeeear ^_^;;; Ma, help! But the class rep gave a speech thanking me for coming and saying that my English was very easy to learn, and if I wasn't understandable, it was ok b/c my Japanese was so good. (ha). But yes! They want me to come back again ^__^

I really think I'm in my element there. I don't know what it is, though it's probably idea of having coworkers to talk to between classes and all the students… turns out I'm more of a social butterfly than I thought. Who knew?? ^____^

Here are the pictures. I was going to post them here, but Blogger has the STUPIDEST way of handling pictures, so I said screw it and posted them on FB.

2 comments: