Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Here, in Japan!

So, despite a cold that I managed to catch right before leaving the flight was mostly uneventful. I watched a bunch of movies and didn't get anything else done ^_^;;;
We arrived and crashed. Didn't even have enough energy to get to the store and get FOOD! The next day (monday) we went shopping, big time. We got a nice futon and pad and stuff. and cooking things. Hiromi was kind enough to show us around and even take us out to lunch, even though I couldn't taste still (though I could taste the kitsune in the kitsune udon ^_^ ). Brad was nice enough to draw me a bath for when I got home from work and BOY was it amazing. Seriously, anyone having problems sleeping, just get a Japanese bath.
In any case, class time, must run! Will update later!

No comments:

Post a Comment