Sunday, November 29, 2009

Saturday Nov 28th

We finally went to sushi today! 105 yen sushi, whooo! Three of us ate for under 20$. There was this awesome toy machine that had little Wii toys: a mini wii, mini wiimote, mini wii games…I WANT THEM ALLLLLL.


While waiting to go into the restaurant, since it was a bit busy, we ran over to the bookstore nearby. WHERE THERE WAS A NEW YOTSUBA BOOK. I about died of happiness. I also got the new Potemayo book and finished off my collection of Chi's sweet home. Brad got Tsubasa book 28.


Went to a party at Julie's house, had lots of fun and lots of food.


Sooo, my birthday is next Wendesday, but I dunno how it's going to go. Doubt there'll be a party or anything. Ah well ^_^


That's it for now! I'll go over Ise once I get internets, so I can show PICTURES!

No comments:

Post a Comment